Flexi Construction and Renovations website privacy statement – Effective 1 June 2018
This privacy statement forms part of Flexi Renovations website terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any term of this privacy statement, you must cease your access of this website immediately.
“Flexi Renovations” means Wayflex cc.
“Personal Information” means information relating to an identifiable, living, natural person and where it is applicable, identifiable, existing juristic person, including all information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
“Processing” means the creation, generation, communication, storage, destruction of personal information as more fully defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
“You” or the “user” means any person who accesses and browses this website for any purpose.
“Website” means the website of Flexi Renovations at URL www.flexirenovations.co.za or such other URL as Flexi Renovations may choose from time to time.
By providing your personal information to Flexi Renovations you acknowledge that it has been collected directly from you and consent to its processing by Flexi Renovations.
Where you submit Personal Information (such as name, address, telephone number and email address) via the website (e.g. through completing any online form) the following principles are observed in the processing of that information:
- Flexi Renovations will only collect personal information for a purpose consistent with the purpose for which it is required. The specific purpose for which information is collected will be apparent from the context in which it is requested.
- Flexi Renovations will only process personal information in a manner that is adequate, relevant and not excessive in the context of the purpose for which it is processed.
- Personal information will only be processed for a purpose compatible with that for which it was collected, unless you have agreed to an alternative purpose in writing or Flexi Renovations is permitted in terms of national legislation of general application dealing primarily with the protection of personal information.
- Flexi Renovations will keep records of all personal Information collected and the specific purpose for which it was collected for a period of 1 (one) year from the date on which it was last used.
- Flexi Renovations will not disclose any personal information relating to you to any third party unless your prior written agreement is obtained or Flexi Renovations is required to do so by law.
- If personal information is released with your consent Flexi Renovations will retain a record of the information released, the third party to which it was released, the reason for the release and the date of release, for a period of 1 (one) year from the date on which it was last used.
- Flexi Renovations will destroy or delete any personal information that is no longer needed by Flexi Renovations for the purpose it was initially collected, or subsequently processed.
Note that, as permitted by the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, Flexi Renovations may use personal information collected to compile profiles for statistical purposes. No information contained in the profiles or statistics will be able to be linked to any specific user.
Flexi Renovations takes reasonable measures to ensure the security and integrity of information submitted to or collected by this website, but cannot under any circumstances be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by you as a result of unlawful access to or dissemination of any personal information by a third party.